- A unique venue in Sandwell
- For events including weddings, social and cultural events
The Balaji Community Centre is in a peaceful and unique setting as part of a complex with the largest Hindu temple of its kind in Europe. The hand carved granite temple architecture creates a particularly peaceful environment for the Centre. The two-story high Centre is accessed from Dudley Road East and has generous free parking space. The Centre is recently refurbished to provide a high standard modern facility for social and cultural events, conferences, lectures and weddings.
The Centre is available for hire under conditions. As the Centre is located within the Temple Complex, strictly no alcohol or meat product will be allowed into the premises. Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the temple site or within any of the buildings.
The Centre is open for hire as each floor separately or as both floors together.
- Spacious Reception with a lift and stair access to upper floor, Ladies and Gents toilets with showers
- A large kitchen with commercial gas burners, wash basins and worktops, a fridge freezer.
- A private room with washroom, Service access doors, both at front and rear to kitchen and private room.
- A private service stair leading to mezzanine floor and first floor
- Ground floor is heated by an underfloor heating system.
- 25 Eight-seater foldable tables and 225 red-cushioned banqueting chairs are also available.
- First floor is accessed by a lift and by stairs.
- Assembly hall with seating capacity of up to 100 with private access stairs to mezzanine floor and ground floor.
- Two private rooms at mezzanine floor, each with a washroom and shower.
- Upper floors are heated by a Radiator system.
- 10 Eight-seater foldable tables and 100 red-cushioned banqueting chairs are also available.